Thursday 24 March 2016

Gift Box Using Stampin Up Designer Series Kraft Card

I needed a small gift box for some presents for my Dad after he had another eye operation. I love the printed and foiled Shine on Stampin Up designer series Kraft card and made this for one 12x12 sheet using my Crafters Companion Big Score.



I cut the card in half (so I had two 6x12 pieces). With the first piece I stamped the stamp 'sweet treats' from the Stampin Up teeny tiny sentiments. With this piece I used the 'box lid' side of the board and measured 2.5 cm on each side. I did the same with the other sheet on the 'box base' side. I then used tacky glue to put it together.

I finished it with some lime ribbon.

The designer series Kraft is a great thickness and it makes it a really nice box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.